The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
When it comes to creating a website, you gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users.
Originally, WordPress was designed for news-oriented sites. But, people now use it to create all kinds of websites because of its ease of use and flexibility.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
- It is not necessary to organize every WordPress site in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Therefore, losing important content and visitors in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners don’t use WordPress. They assume that organization of the content can only be in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It shows you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
This guide makes learning a breeze for those intimidated by WordPress!
What Does The Guide Include?
- 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information about how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that helps you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. And therefore, potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips about what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
- FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. So, I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
- People wanting to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
- Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics